View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Monfro
PPCGeeks Regular

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 1| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Arto Start menu Remover wm6.5.x.cab Arto Start menu Remover wm6.5.cab
THANKS TONS! (includes the X & start)... but aren't those the original names?! Could you please rename to "Arto Start menu Remover X Start wm6.5.cab" and reupload.. could see it saving a bunch of headache in the future...?
Started doing Arto late summer.. #25017 & then prodded NRG, he put in the genius startmenu layout switch... Love the RAM!

Oh yea monfro... found those msm/setcpu cabs here also, the bottom of this post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1915605-post14.html
I changed the name of the files, so now it is different from the original one.

Yeah...i got from there all the infos about NetRipper's app.
After a couple of days of testing, i feel OC_ Auto_v4.21.cab (script solution) is working best for me, among all the OC solutions.

I confirm NetRipper Msm7k is faster than OCT and WiMoSpeed.
This post has been thanked 3 times.