View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 12:57 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Nokia says NO to google ! And says YES to Windows phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I think this is awesome, to get a mobile giant like nokia on board, this will only enhance WP7s position in the playing field and they really can put their own spin on the phone with a custom Hub, custom Apps, and when the Mango update comes out WP7 will be a real contender.
Exactly what I was thinking. Nokia has been big into the Symbian (big in the corporate world but, not at a consumer level) for many years now. The have always made a great product from what I have seen.

It's going to be really good to see what they come up with. I would assume as a newbie back into the game (a newbie in the multimedia smartphone market), they need to step their game up and the first releases might be very impressive.

I guess we'll have to wait till 2012 tho but, you never know what pops up later this year.

It's another step towards Microsoft getting back into the game and possably getting a hold on the market, at least a little bit.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !