View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver007 View Post
Just wondering if the code you got to unlock your Storm 2 can be used more then once? were you unlocking it for a specific carrier? I have a Storm verizon flashed for t mobile. and with one of their plans everything worked great, now im on t mobile pre pay a ( saved 45.000 month) and the plan includes reg web,text,MMS But my web,mms dont work eeeeek. let me know what you think
You need the t-mobile BB service book for those services to work. You can find the fix here ----> http://bbgrounds.wordpress.com/how-to-2/get-your-browser-and-mms-working-on-t-mobile/ hope it helps you!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!