View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 01:10 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Should i buy this phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoM0713 View Post
. whats the soonest we will know when sprint will have new phones? ive been outta the loop.
soonest??? how about 3days ago.... Kyocera Echo... i dont like it but maybe you will

MWC is begining of next week.. Sprint wll announce WP7 hopefully.. if not there will still be more new Devices most likely..

ummm theres another thing in March too even(forget the name)..

i said it in another thread this is the best time to wait ever... Carriers are showing each other up left and right now-a-days.. its just gonna take a few months to get all the devices out, plans into effect, etc.... by mid summer things should be really interesting, and most of the handsets will be available already too... and alsways expect a June Flagship Device from sprint