View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:09 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Are the speeds of fast MicroSD usable?

your in the TP1 forum btw lol

so your wanting to keep all these files on your TP2s SD card, to not need flash drives anymore??

Sd cards go upto 16GB class 10 and for 32GB class 4(?)...
Flash Drives can be upto like 52mb/s cant they(they dont use "class" i dont think)

I dont know if the TP2 has a "limit".. ie like you buy a class 10, but TP2 cant output more than 4 or 6.. there'd be your possible bottleneck your talking about... but if this isnt limited, the only thing that should limit you: would be the "class" of the SD card..

EDIT - i have a flash drive just to put movies on from my laptop, to use on XBOX360(no need for burning dvds) and its write speed is terrrrrible... its between 2-4mb/s write speed.. takes over 10minutes to put 2 or 3 gigs worth of movies... when i put them on my sd card though, its much faster because its a class 6 card, and i usually pulls 7s of it...

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 02-08-2011 at 08:12 PM.