View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 04:13 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyco
I really don't want to be wasting money on a data plan I don't need- but I'm getting mixed messages so I want to know from people with experience if this actually works (or does not-negative experiences welcome!)

So does the HTC Touch Pro work on Sprint without the Data Plan?
Thanks
Technically it can but Sprint may require you to add data to activate it. Personally, I strongly recommend you get data because your device will be much more enjoyable and productive with data.