View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 02:31 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [GUIDE] Fix for no GPS lock after Froyo flash

first thing, GPS works fine as far as acquiring a signal lock, BUT does any1 else notice this:
when epic is stock(never rooted or anything) compass mode in street view on google maps works perfect.(also tried it on an Evo, worked fine) meaning when u search for a location(address) u can tap the address and in compass mode u can spin 360 degrees and what u see will rotate with u perfectly.
ever since i went custom, compass mode in street view on google maps always shows the camera view straight into the sky and can never get it to view straight in front of me. is this sumthin new?? can it be corrected?? i reported the image to google, but jus got the regular BS email, "thank you for telling us.....we're looking into this.....thank you, come again" is this sumthin new?? or can it be corrected?? TIA

add-on: tested on Epic experience rom/supernova rom/nebula rom...same result unfortunately

Last edited by skeegcpp; 02-07-2011 at 02:35 PM.