View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 05:15 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: any ROMs that don't crash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
been using NRG JUL.17 since it came out... no issues at all...

trial and error man..

your errors arent Our errors and Our errors arent yours.... never know what you have installed VS what we have installed, so you question really cant be answered... just try ROMs... its pretty easy...

Almost as easy making a Thread that 9000 other people have made Threads on..
I agree with boredandtattooed. Been running NRG for the last year and have always been happy. From what I hear, Vin makes a great ROM too.

One thing you may want to consider is what else you are running that may be causing the problem.

Also, I have found that a bad storage card can cause all kinds of crashes, slowness and instability. May want to look into that since you didn't mention it.

David