View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 01:03 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So can you force roam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I suppose experience is the best teacher, but believe me when I tell you that I will not be pushing the envelope with this on my SERO plan. You sir, have balls.
^lol well it just happened... I never said anything about it and they never said anything about it. hell I was just 30 miles from home. wasn't expecting sprint to have no coverage at all there.

my sero is weird though... sprint knows im in one of those areas... no sprint store within like 200 miles. hell we just got 3g a couple months ago... yea 3g, not 4g! so there are a few cons to having sprint, but also a few pros... like i am always eligible for a 2 year upgrade/ $150 off if i was to upgrade today, i will be eligible for another upgrade when my next billing cycle comes along... not to mention a few other things...