View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:33 AM
pizzaboy192
PPCGeeks Regular

pizzaboy192 is keeping up the good workpizzaboy192 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192
Re: Some tweaks for the LG Fathom (disable powermobia w/ caveats, no boot snd/animati

Applied most of the tweaks listed. As much as I dislike the Arcsoft SMS\MMS app, I still like MMS, so I'll stick with it until I find a replacement. (maybe find a way to use arcsoft for just MMS's and tMail\Poutlook for SMS?)
A few more tweaks (mostly to get around the random apps closing issue)
AutoClosePatch from XDA [24.02.2010] AutoClosePatch 1.1 - xda-developers is nice, lets you run more programs. I would suggest "Ultra settings" for maximum multitasking.
I replaced the task manager with "ArkSwitch" which seems to work wonders with it.
Installed SRS audio driver, able to up the output levels so that it works with the line-in in my car.
Installed BattLineSVC so you can see how much juice your battery has left with an un-obtrusive line at the top of your screen.
there's a few more, but for now that's what I use.
QuickGPS works now with Google Maps, so that speeds things up A BUNCH with GPS settings. Waze works well too (turn-by-turn directions) but Google Maps has better location finding abilities.
Just some ideas.

Anyone tried custom Titanium panels yet? I can't get Taskanium working.