View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229 View Post
When I get a text message from a sender that I know and want to add them as contact, I click and hold at the new number in the text messages screen (Not the app that winmo had installed in 6.1 since it was removed in winmo 6.5[which is a good thing since it was buggy, unstable, and slow] which is what I have and stock rom) and I only see an option that says "Add Sender to Contacts".

I cannot see any pop nor any contacts added in the contact list.
How do you do it?

And am I adding any contacts when I press "Add Sender to Contacts"? What does it do and how do I make it work?

Out of topic question:
Can winmo 6.5 get viruses? Or is it like very rarely?
How many people actually use like virus scanners/ removers/ blockers or so for their phones?
List me some software.

I mean you know Windows viruses will function on a desktop, but not on a Mac? Will they function on Windows Mobile (are they supported). If not then are there many viruses for windows mobile?

I want to avoid them as much as I can if possible so I would like to know.
For adding contacts from text message received in 6.5, you tap on the sender's number and it'll give you a screen option to call, send message or save to people. Tap on save to people and another screen will pop up. Just tap on new contact and voila!...you can add the contact.

As far as viruses...your device is a pocket PC so it can be infected with a virus/malware/spyware meant for ppc's. But you have a higher chance of bricking your device before getting infected. If you really want to have an anti-virus on your device...the anti-virus called Mobile Defender is good. It runs in the background.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!