View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:26 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Anyway to connect to your pc with winmo 6.5 wirelessly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229 View Post
Thanks for the link, also is remote desktop better than using Logmein.com? By how much? How much better is the performance and what's better?
Any page refresh lag?

Hmm how do you check phone user name? The link you gave me doesn't show how to connect mobile phones but rather how to connect pc to pc?
its practically exactly the same on the phone as over there..you just enter the hostname/ip, the username and the password..(you use the username of your PC, not the phone)

There really isnt much refresh lag but it depends on your connection..

As for difference between logmein..hard to say..as I said Remote Desktop is just already installed on your phone and on your PC..so its kinda the "Default" option..the advantages of Log Me In your going to have to get from their website or etc...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)