View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:30 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Anyway to connect to your pc with winmo 6.5 wirelessly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229 View Post
I guess I learned something new and would like to try it. Can you guide me on this, and yeah I just thought it would be cool and somewhat useful for me, but don't know much about connections nor do I know what ssl encryption is lol.

I would like to know if this stores any memory on your phone or anything? Like the computer images it needs to load or something may take up some memory (Yeah ram but I'm talking about physical memory). If it does store memory is there any way to put it to store on storage card? Because I don't want my phones physical memory to get all bulky. Or does it remove all this stored data after you exit it and clear/ clean i completely and you regain back your physical memory completely?
Lets start with what version of windows you have?...and if its 32bit or 64bit?...

Remote Desktop is usually pre-installed on your phone...but you might need a newer version or to reinstall it if your using a custom rom that took it out...

As for RAM usage, don't worry..all the processing is done by your pc at home...all the phone does is display it..similar to how your monitor doesn't need ram as it just displays whats sent to it..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)