View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 11:35 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: BLUE SK-i for CHT - Advanced CHT Theme with many new features

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Very nice work on the theme! Your email and sms widgets look pretty good. I might use your cht mode9 edit and use it on some of my wdgt mods. Its good to see others doing some mods to the email & sms wdgts as well.

You've done a lot of research and work here. I think all these new options will open up some room for some new ideas and themes. Great Job
Dunc001 from xda made this theme.. I'm simply trying to share it with members here because I think it's the isht!! It was actually made for the hd2 but will work on our tp2's. It may slow things down if you run all 7 pages since it was made for hd2. Yea I agree there are countless hours of work here. I love all the new extra's he added to cht and the possibilities that come with them! It's nice to know there are still people out there fighting the good fight!

Sounds awesome bro, can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanx for all the great works you share with us all!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 02-02-2011 at 11:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.