View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:44 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: BLUE SK-i for CHT - Advanced CHT Theme with many new features

How to: Lockscreens

1. MIUI Analog Clock Widget
2. Poyensa's original background widget, Full Screen 25%
3. Modified CHT Weather Widget, Graphic Only layout
4. MinimalWeather widget
5. Quick launch program freelinks
6. Slider Notification icons
7. HD Mini Lock Slider

I use the CHT HD Mini lockscreen for BLUE SK-i because I love the functionality of the message/email/missed calls notification in the lock slider where if you slide to unlock touching on the notification icon it takes you straight to the email/sms widget or the Call History screen.

I also love the ability on any CHT lockscreen to add Program freelinks so you can slide to unlock directly to those apps. I use Camera and Dialer quick launches as they are my most used apps.

The BLUE SK-i Lockscreens cab attached below includes the skin for the HD Mini lockscreen shown, plus a skin for the Manila style lockscreen, although as you may have already skinned the CHT email and message notification icons to work with the page switch links and they wouldn't look great used on the Manila lockscreen I'd recommend sticking with the HD Mini option.

So to build the screen first open CHTE and enable the CHT Lockscreen, selecting the HD Mini style.

Then make sure you have the widgets installed that you want to include. I have attached the MIUI clock cab and the new MinimalWeather cab (more about that below), and you can find the modified CHT Weather cab in the How to: Weather Screen post.

Then from your home screen open the CHT menu and select Edit Lockscreen Layout.

Place the background first, then add the clock and the two weather widgets and finally any quicklaunch program links you want to include.

Once you are happy with your layout just slide to unlock and the changes are saved.

MinimalWeather Widget

This is a really simple little widget I made as an 'Add On' for the BL Weather widget. You have to have this widget installed first as MinimalWeather gets the temp and condition info from the registry entries the main widget creates. I tried to find out where Sense gets it's information from but couldn't get my head around it so this was the best solution I could come up with!

It has three layouts - temperature only, conditions only, and temp and conditions. Also you can edit the text alignment and colors through the registry as shown:

The settings for alignment are:

0 = Aligned Left
1 = Aligned Centre
2 = Aligned Right

Values in the two colour strings need to be in 255,255,255 (RGB) format with no spaces.

Any changes should be live and shouldn't require Sense restart to take effect. At the worst you might need to enter and exit Edit Mode.

Lockscreen Quicklaunch Icons

The two icons I made for the Camera and Dialer quicklaunch links are attached below. Just use JWMD Icon Changer to replace the icons as normal.

2/4/11 - Uploaded new cab for MinimalWeather Widget including fix for wrong reg key name for setting alignment.

2/7/11 - If you are having problems with the MinimalWeather widget showing a white square where the temp should be then download the MinimalWeather Fix zip, extract and overwrite the manila file to Windows on your phone, restart Sense and issue should be resolved - apologies, just a problem with the dimensions of the qtc image (I should have known better )

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 02-10-2011 at 03:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.