View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: BLUE SK-i for CHT - Advanced CHT Theme with many new features

How to: Media Screen

1. BLUE SK-i Skin for CHT Music Widget
2. Music Background (lower section)
3. Program freelinks

This is the easiest screen to set up, although it did take a bit of working out because I couldn't make a background for the whole screen like in the other screens as the music widget is one of the ones that always appears behind any background widget. So I had to skin the music widget background with a straight cutoff at the bottom, then make the music background identical but cut straight across at the top so the two could be placed together on screen to give the impression of one single background!

Just install the music skin cab below which includes the coOkiemusicplayer.lua and mode9 mods to change the text colours. BTW, the album art shown in the screenshot is the No Album Art default image included in the skin cab.

Then add the Music Background and position the two to give the single background effect. Then it is just a case of adding in program freelinks in the lower background section to whatever you like. Mine are from left to right:

Audiobooster
FM Radio
myPlayer
Games folder shortcut (see THIS post for instructions on how to do this)
Bookmark freelink to youtube.com (see the How to: Weather Screen post for instructions on how to add your own icons for bookmarks)
Attached Images
File Type: png AudioBooster.png (13.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png FM Radio.png (18.9 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg iPlayer.jpg (2.6 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Games.jpg (2.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png youtube.png (17.9 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab BLUE SK-i Music Widget Skin.cab (46.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 02-03-2011 at 02:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.