View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: BLUE SK-i for CHT - Advanced CHT Theme with many new features

How to: Agenda Screen

1. Weather Background
2. New Calendar Addon Link
3. CHT Appointments Widget - Slim Header, extended to show three appointments
4. Program freelink to SenseTasks (always goes to main screen with task list and 'New Task' button.
5. CHT Tasks Widget - Slim Header, extended to show four tasks

I use the slim header layout for the Appointments and Tasks widget as the 'Agenda' and 'To Do' text is part of the background. The I added back in the links to give the functionality to access the date picker (Sense Calendar Tab>Month View) and the New Task feature in SenseTasks. I have also used the CHT Transparent Calendar cab attached below which works a treat.

Why a new Calendar link I hear you ask? Well, the problem with the CHT Calendar Tab Link is that it always takes you to whatever view you left he Sense Calendar tab on the last time you were there (so if you were in a specific day it takes you back there). I wanted a link that always took me directly to the date picker (current month) view. So I made another Addon Link which does exactly this.

To get exactly this look you need to edit the text colours in CHTE> Miscellaneous as shown:

The icon I made for the SenseTasks link is attached below. I used JWMD Icon Changer to change the icon.
Attached Images
File Type: png SenseTasks.png (11.2 KB, 222 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab CHTAddon_dunc_CalendarLink.cab (28.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Star CHT 1.8 Transparent Calender.cab (155.2 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 02-03-2011 at 02:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.