View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 06:59 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Lightbulb Re: Native Lockscreen Power Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
I have been a faithful user of s2u2 but i decided to let it go. It was causing most of the issues i saw that caused freezing and such...it severely slowed/blocked anything running in the background of my device and whenever i unlocked the phone, everything would try to download at once and slow things to a halt.

The main reason it was hard for me to leave behind was because of he power settings. The native winmo lock works perfectly for me but I would love to have some of the customization we see in s2u2 or even CHT. 2 big things i'd like to add are to turn off with proximity sensor blocked and have the screen turn off after 5 seconds vs. staying on for a whole minute...it just seems wasteful for the device to stay on in your pocket when you receive an sms. Is there a way to add in a regedit or something for these 2 controls?

thanks
I recommend you try Slide2UnlockPro. It is much lighter than S2U2 and I believe it has all the features you want. I have been using it for awhile now. It doesn't have anywhere near all the features that s2u2 has but I like it better that way.
Get it here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/439909-post1.html