View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 05:48 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Since my stock rom is messed up any suggestions?

Im a NRG fan... Vin is good from what i hear.. Mighty is very popular still(but development has stopped for some time)

Flashing Radio do different things... If you SIM unlocked you need a different radio to be able to use GSM networks..... maybe you have poor signal, a different radio may change that... on my Sprint TP1 i used to have a Telus Radio on it because it worked best...... most of the time, you never have to worry about it though.... Stock Roms usually have the Radios included.. as stated above, its Uncommon for it to be in a Custom Rom.. youll always know because when you get to the grey flash screen itll say: OS or Radio and OS..