View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 12:46 PM
gera229
PPCGeeks Regular

gera229 is keeping up the good workgera229 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Since my stock rom is messed up any suggestions?

Well my stock rom has been messed up now and I cannot send text messages but I can however call and browse the network.

I plan on moving on from this point on to a custom rom and would like to get suggestions.

I have a Sprint Touch Pro 2.

I want a rom that's one of the top and has nearly no flaws with it. Also is the connections speeds and everything the same?
If you can recommend me a rom let me know what types of flaws it may have and how much free memory on boot up.

Also are there cleanup software for custom roms like goodthings2life touch pro 2 cleanup for the stock rom? Or can is it already cleaned and doesn't need any cleanup software?

EDIT: Should I run task 29 after install custom rom(since task 29 needs hspl unlocked) and then install the custom rom again for the best? I mean can the stock rom take up any "blocks" that could not be replaced? Or does that ONLY apply to custom roms?
FYI I hard reseted(Not soft) my phone many many times on stock rom and I hope it doesn't create those "blocks" after hard reset.

Another EDIT: Do any custom roms change radio? Because I hope not. I don't want an SAR change lol. SAR level change will be bad.

Last edited by gera229; 01-30-2011 at 01:00 PM.