View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 11:06 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: looking for a registry entry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
Was there any progress on this? I have started using the native winmo lockscreen over s2u2, cht 2.0, etc it just works way smoother with the rest of the system. But the customization of s2u2 is unsurpassed...I would love to be able to have the screen turn off after 5 seconds if locked or turn off immediately when the proximity sensor is blocked. It wastes battery to have the screen on in my pocket or on the bedside table while im asleep, then when you wake up the battery has dropped significantly.

are there any regedits or cabs available that can help with this? It used to just be s2u2 now they have the option in cht as well...does anyone know what is used to control that?
yes , tw. or three threads up there is a link to a program on xda's website . thats the program im now using . i like it a lot . it has a feature to only be effictive while the phone is locked .