View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 12:01 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Downloading Files From The Web On WP7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dprout69 View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again... wp7 sux. It may be good later on, but it sux right now and anyone buying it with the intent of using it for anything other than making phone calls, taking pics and listening to zune music is in for a world of disappointment. From what Im too understand, the only way any file can be sent to the phone is by email and the only way you can get music on it is thru zune... but Im no expert on it because I think it sux... have I told you it sux? Yes... indeed...
I hate these posts from someone who MIGHT of used the phone for 30 seconds as he walked by one. If you really hate it, then go get a iPhone or a Android phone and stop trolling the WP7 threads.

Yes, what your doing is called Trolling. You are not giving any good info besides how bad it is.

Sure, it's a new phone, not everyone will like it but, if you owned one for a month or 2 and honestly say you hate it, I would accept that but, right now, your just trolling

and people ! Don't feed the trolls

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
This post has been thanked 2 times.