View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for your OEM ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx_Gen View Post
now just to verify, i can use the telus rom here to flash my 6700, and hten hook it up with telus? more or less is the idea..?
Yes, you can switch carriers on your device. No, it is not easy!
Quote:
kinda sucky as i had a great rom installed, (I belive it was one of Tinkerbells) but i will find a good one again later.. lol
Awe, how sweet of you to say!! =]=]
Quote:
(Dont even know my bootloader version anymore.. haha gotta member how to find that!!
Just push record+power+reset until the screen goes dark. Your bootloader version will appear on the bottom of the darkened screen. Soft reset to get yourself back.