View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 12:17 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Good time to leave TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
u can stay with that stock ROM just to see how problematic it is. i don't get how Sprint could've released it knowing there was so many issues with it and if u try to mention that to them they will sound dumbfounded and try to replace the phone. if they released this ROM to keep people away from this phone it certainly is working. don't know y there's so much animosity towards MS products out there.
The answer is simple..

1) It wasn't their concern at the time..they only made the phone to appease business owners and they were all high on the Pre...I remember calling to order my TP2 and I went through like 10 rotations of Pre advertisement instead of music..I almost wanted to shoot myself :/

2) HTC was to cheap to license 3d and direct draw drivers...which is a HUGE part to the slowness..I mean even if we had the drivers you'd see new life in the TP2 just from that..the HD2 for example when first release ran sluggish as it could get even with the 1ghz cpu...after they gave the drivers that thing began to run super smooth..while the TP2 is no HD2 the drivers make a HUGE difference...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.