Old 01-27-2011, 07:27 PM
Lowranger
N00b

Lowranger is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Files Lost, Help Me Please

Vogue on Winmo 6.1

I keep(kept) helpful files in a folder I call(ed) "Device Memos".

It contains passwords, setup info, application guides, manuals, and other things to help me manage my device. It is mostly .txt, .doc., .pdf. and some saved web pages (.html).

The other day I thought I'd leave a memo in an audible format. I used Resco Recorder which saved it in a folder called "audio recordings". I then went into the folder and copied the mp3(hold stylus down, copy). Then, I went to "device memos" and pasted it(stylus down, paste).

As soon as I pasted I was taken to the root folder in Resco Explorer. Very strange I thought. I returned to "device memos" and ALL of my folders/files were missing...it was empty.

I searched the device but couldn't find them.

I've tried several restore programs such as Recuva, Easeus, Duplicate File Detective, and others without success.

Strangely, with the SD Card inserted in a reader I can double-click and find files and folders with strange gibberish for text. Right clicking on the folder for properties displays 116 files, 112 folders, and 215 Gigabytes!

Can anyone explain what has happened and help me restore this data ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Device Memos Properties.JPG (216.7 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Corrupted.JPG (304.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Lowranger; 01-27-2011 at 08:09 PM.