View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:44 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: So, what CDMA carrier will be first ???? (WP7)

Let's not get too far off topic here people, I created this thread to post about any news about CDMA providers and details on models that might be released for CDMA providers. To see who's first out of the big CDMA providers (Sprint and Verizon)

How many devices sold or how someone feels about WP7 because they only used it for 20 min does not belong here. I really hate the posts "WP7 sucks" because someone played with it for about 20 min and think they know the whole phone. As for the 2 million licences sold, if that number incudes CDMA phones, AWSOME because that would mean they will be released very soon ! ! ! !

Now back to the SUBJECT on hand....

Anyone see any new news here ? Only think that is solid is the Copy and Paste update for WP7 will include CDMA support, so I guess we are waiting for that and if that does not release till the end of Feb, we might be waiting till mid March till we get one.

I'm getting sick of waiting too, My TP2 has a cracked display, Ausurion has no more of them, even Verizon is out of Referbed ones, They have no good WM devices and I don't want Android. SO I need a phone now !

Never mind my $100 credit new every 2 towards a new phone, so I have credits burning a hole in my pocket for a new Windows Phone 7... Come on get with the program CDMA providers !

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
This post has been thanked 1 times.