View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:27 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Can anyone take a look at their settings files for me. When i click start-settings-system i cannot access backlight, taskmgr, error reporting, customer feedback, bluetooth, or contrast. For instance: when i click backlight I get:

"the file 'backlight' cannot be opened......"

which startmenu r u running? (guessing Panel)
Run windows\quickmenu.exe, settings, more settings
(Create a .lnk to windows\quickmenu.exe (make an icon in cookie))
OR
If you're still using Sense/Cookie slide over to settings with the slider, settings, menu, all settings (but doesn't always work depending on your setup)... also try "other"
More specifically using HTC instead of windows or NRG's startmenus... Backlight for example... does it work when you slider over to settings, Sound & Display, (arrow down to) Backlight?

*edit*
Like the new avatar? Out skiing with the kid last night, looked down & noticed his Rossi skis said "ENERGY"... LOL

Last edited by teradog; 01-27-2011 at 02:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.