View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:57 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
I just read a post about bluetooth not hanging up call.. I thought it was just me...So its a ROM problem? huh.. I need to read more closely when Im scrolling thru the pages..lol is there a fix out there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
my bt hangs up just fine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdpcs View Post
What are you using?? I've tried Jawbone Icon (current) and a Jabra X-10 and neither one will hang up. Energy is the only ROM I have trouble with, but I like it so well that I stick with it despite the no hang up problem.

The whole BT hangup thing has been beat to death on this thread and so many others on PPC and XDA...

So I am curious if you guys can do something for me:
1. Be sure your BT headset is on and connected.
2. Use Opera or some app that requires Internet data access. Verify that you are actually getting data and not some cached page.
3. Immediately go to your dialer and call voicemail or someone.
4. Try hanging up via your BT headset.

Does the hangup work?

*edit*
If you could also post: who is your carrier, did you run carrier provisioning, and how long the hang up took/did it take more than one click... Thanks!
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

Last edited by powinmo; 01-26-2011 at 11:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.