View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:23 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I need help. Registry for sip help

I have cooked my own ROM , and i have one issue i cant seem to solve . I cant seem to open up the SIP menu in order to change the software keyboard . I have re-enabled all SYS packages , and all EXT packages . the only way i was able to open the SIP menu . was while having IME ezinput EXT package enabled but i dont want that package on . I have flash other ROMs and noticed those have working SIP menuse without the ezinput package on . By the way including the ezinput cab does not make the default windows SIP menu appear it makes a totally different one open .

Does any one know what i need to do to fix this ? Its quite annoying .

Thanks again guys for your help !!