View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 06:17 PM
MakeMoves
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

MakeMoves is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone switch calls by accident with their cheek when talking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
If your speakerphone isn't clear you might want to take it back to Sprint and exchange it. My first Epic had a lot of issues with the speakerphone, but I kept it anyway. A couple of weeks ago I had to exchange it for an entirely different reason and the speakerphone on the new one is 100% better. I used to have to hold it up to my face while driving like a radio mic, but now I can set it on the center console and talk and the person on the other end can hear me just fine.

But if your main issue is talking and typing at the same time, then it seems to me that you are experiencing this issue mostly while sitting in front of a computer. I fail to see how headphones won't help you out here. I mean sure the headphones are a PITA while walking around or doing several things at once, but if you are just sitting at a desk?

But OK, let's just agree that you hate headphones. Your big issue with Bluetooth is that you have to charge it and it can get lost. Again, if you are sitting at a desk, buy a Bluetooth headset that comes with a desktop charging cradle. You sit down, take it off the charger and put it on. When you're done, put it back on the charger. Human beings are creatures of habit. All you have to do is create the habit as soon as you buy the new BT headset.
I may consider that, what should i say when i go to the sprint store (bought the phone a while ago)? People have been complaining about not hearing me on speaker.

Yes hands free is a good way, but no matter what there will be times when you are on the run and dont have a headset ready.

Is there a way to change the "add call" button or all phone buttons to 'press and hold'?

Someone should make a key sliker lock for when a call is in progress and proximity sensor is up.

Android should really have this.