View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Certs
Retired Staff

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CROSSBOW Thread!

Well, I decided to take the plunge and put "crossbow" on an HTC universal.

First, let me say that this phone is BIGGGG and I'm not crazy about it. I'm using it to test crossbow and see what I have to look fwd to in future devices As you can see Palm Threaded SMS installled fine onto the device, but I haven't tested yet.

Here's a shot:

So far it seems MUCH faster than 5.0. I basically compare it to the XP-Vista upgrade: a little faster but MUCH prettier OS. The media player has the same skin as WMP11, all black, but because I cannot get 3G here in the US with this phone I haven't really tested the new features yet (Internet sharing, Live, Marketplace, etc).

I figured this could be a good place to ask questions, or to give feedback (for those who have crossbow on their device) to others. Right now crossbow is on the Universal and Wizard. I wouldn't be surprised to see it on the 6700 one day, since cooking ROM's is possible for it.