View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:14 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Email from Sprint regarding 3rd party vendors..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
I agree guys. I NEVER ONCE authorized any purchase of anything. The only thing I can think of is that by txting "stop", to end the spam msgs, is admitting that you signed up for the service.

Sprint should send an email, to your account only, to authorize any 3rd party subscriptions. Not a purchase of an app as that is a one time charge and not a service...but these damn FREE RINGTONE/NEWS services that charge monthly for a service.

Also I should have mentioned that this a Florida only thing for now. I live in CFL so this actually pertains to me. Sorry if it confused anyone.
Bro, I was thinking the same damn thing. As the texts started rolling in, they all said to reply with stop and for a minute I started to wonder that if I actually replied with stop if that some how will sign me up. They are sneaky as hell, but I replied with stop anyway and it did.......for now. Guess I have to pay attention to my next bill.