View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:12 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Email from Sprint regarding 3rd party vendors..

Notice: Florida Attorney General 3rd Party Settlement and Consumer Refund Program

This is an important notice regarding the ability of certain Sprint customers in Florida to obtain credits or refunds for unauthorized purchases of third-party mobile content subscriptions, such as subscriptions for ringtones, graphics and games. Sprint has entered into an agreement with the Florida Attorney General. As part of the agreement, and to cooperate with the Florida Attorney General, Sprint is offering to provide account holders with credits or refunds for unauthorized mobile content subscription purchases incurred after October 1, 2008. If Sprint has billed your account for the purchase of a third-party mobile content subscription that you did not authorize, you may receive a credit or refund of all unauthorized amounts paid. Customers may seek refunds even if they are no longer Sprint customers. Customers must affirm that they did not authorize the third-party mobile content subscription for which they seek a refund or credit, and the charge at issue was incurred and paid for after October 1, 2008. Please
click here or call 877-544-4076, option 5 for more information on the details of the Refund Program and how to make a claim.

I myself have had a few disputed charges from 3rd party vendors but dealt directly with them and received refunds. Just the other day out of the blue, I started receiving text msgs about "hottones". I got 5 before I texted back "stop" and I know there will be a charge for 9.99 on my next bill because this happened 3 months ago and I will deal directly with Sprint this time. This is getting out of hand if you ask me.