View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 02:10 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: How do i get back to my ORIGINAL htc evo 4g?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfixguru View Post
I have a 3 week old new Sprint HTC EVO 4g (white) and I have been using Evervolv's ROM and recently switched to Cyanogen's nightly build, anyhow...

I am wondering if there is a link to the Original ROM that came with my phone so I can go back to stock, as I want to return my phone and go with the Epic 4g.

I've seen Joeykrim's link to a file and I heard there is a Toast download out there somewhere, so I am wondering which is correct for me to flash back in recovery to my original state. When I got my phone it was updated to the 2.2 with the 3.7 ota update. (if thats important to know)

Any help would be appreciated.

I must say Preludedrew, Joeykrim, Toast, Cyanogen and alllll of you who do what you do are sincerely, very talented =D> and I've never had as much fun with a phone as I have practically changing roms every other day. lol I simply like having a keyboard to text with.

Again, Thanks.
stock roms
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2018113-post130.html

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."