View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:34 PM
elmerfudpucker
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: ZAGG full body kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
What about posting up a link please.
The Count got it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count_Chockula View Post
it's just a clear screen protector... if your looking for a case keep looking.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | HTC EVO Shift 4G Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
If you look at the picture and select full body max coverage, it covers the whole phone thus you dont need a case. When you hit checkout, there is a promo code box, enter "ZAGG20" and click next/ok, whatever it is, then your golden.
I personally hate the bulk of a case and I have used Zagg max coverage wraps on all of my phones since the mogul. It works and I know my gear will stay safe. I dont throw or roughhouse with my phone but better safe than sorry
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."