View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 10:40 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

So NRGZ has this recent tweet today:

Quote:
Working on fixing the problem with the lockscreen/waking up in the 29007 builds... Releasing new ROMs with this fixed tonite. 3 minutes ago via Digsby
Looking at the Leo and GSM RHOD threads, it seems those guys have had various issues (among other things on prior ROMs like the Camera app not working) that us CDMA folks either keep missing or we just get lucky on. When I compare their issue reports to our thread, I rarely see the same major problems reported. Realizing the kitchens vary because of the CDMA vs GSM dev trees sometimes...

Has anyone else experienced that lockscreen issue? I have not seen a single report of a similar issue here, or maybe most of us just use other alternatives (eg, S2U2, NinjaDuck's lock screens, etc)...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.