View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclocking made it MORE stable?! Am I crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229 View Post
I just got my HTC touch pro 2 today and did a hard reset along with opened up the phone and I notice a white sprint sim card in it. I thought Sprint doesn't give out sim cards. Is it supposed to be there? What will happen if I take it out? Will it work on the network or be able to be activated?
Leave that card in and don't loose it.
I remember reading where some users needed it to tether.
You can go to settings/ phone and select CDMA only so it wont waste extra battery.