View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:17 AM
MakeMoves
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

MakeMoves is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone switch calls by accident with their cheek when talking?

I'm actually really skinny lol

It just happens to me all the time in the middle of a phone call. I could be using my hands to type or write something down while talking and the phone switches to the add another call (3way) feature.

I push it down with my face when i hold the phone between the shoulder and head (which is how we all held phones before they became smart phones).

I looked at my self in the mirror and noticed that the while the screen turns off initially it can light back up when moving my head around (i think when it gets too horizontal).

The most frustrating thing was how hard it was to figure out how to switch back to the original call. I finally realised it was the back 'hard' key button, you dont know how many calls I lost like this lol.

Anyway the only solution seems to be to hold it with one hand and type with one hand I think. Speakerphone isnt as clear and I dont have time to fumble with those headphones. Also the BT is a pain because yo have to charge it and it always gets lost.

What really needs to happen is some kind of lock button such as the slider that protects from pocket dial. Anyone?