View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 03:49 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Two WM Native Lockscreens {2010-12-23} - Compact version added

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Seems like LockDeviceGUI causes some conflict with native LS files. Next time you flash, install the lockscreen without LockDeviceGUI and see if it works.

Do you have a link to LockDeviceGUI? I will check it out.
[APP]LockDevice [2009-08-26]. Ultralight app to lock after wakeup - xda-developers

Theres the link

But even after I removed LockdeviceGUI and used the standard winmo lock. Which is the one you have to enter a password.

It still doesn't show your creative lockscreen.

Which leads me to believe its the rom Im running Its formulas mobile shell rom Formula.LD.23134.E.083010.exe from ({ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout Swap)

Thanks for trying to help btw!