View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Nandaly
Lurker
Threadstarter

Nandaly is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help with cdma settings for vzw & telus!

Thanks for the thought ... I understand it is going to be an uphill battle with Telus. Certainly flashing to Telus ROM after the fact and using OTA update to repopulate the proper data into each field is the easiest with if I were to be successful with Telus.

On the other side of the coin, wouldn't getting the phone reverted back to Verizon settings be needed to sell as a "Verizon capable" phone? Or could "that person" do an OTA with Verizon and "fix" the settings. I would need to flach back to a stock Verizon ROM. I've tried, but it doesn't boot after. Stays stuck in first splash screen. Does it have something to do with the phone being Hard-SPL'ed? And/or also the radio updated to 2.32WU (unlocked). Do I have to "undo" the Hard-SPL to re-flash stock Verizon? and how do you revert back?

I happened to do a little more searching and found the VZW settings. Someone else about a year ago posted screen shots of all 10 or 11 pages from EPST on phone with all the settings.

Still would be nice to get all the settings for Telus.... anyone (here's an example of what I would like to get http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...ml#post1536028