View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 01:08 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Getting Restless Waiting For Verizon WP7 Device...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
There is one offering coming to Verizon... It's called the HTC Trophy.
It has all the same specs as the other WP7 phones. Nothing special...
The first offering for Sprint will be the 7Pro... I couldn't wait for them to get it right... So I went with an EVO till they come out with something worth checking out.
But I get an upgrade every year... Not so on Verizon especially now that they killed the new every 2 option. lol.
Happy hunting bro.
p.
The HTC Trophy is a weak one of the bunch and by specs about the entry level model.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/general-wi...a-devices.html

From CES, Microsoft said (see the link then see the posts below it), the Imina and the Mozart will be the release ones. Nothing about the Trophy or 7 Pro.

I've been restless from CES, sick of waiting, Can't get any info on it and I still check Verizon's site every day to see if they just pop up.

So, yea, want one now...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
This post has been thanked 1 times.