View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:44 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Two WM Native Lockscreens {2010-12-23} - Compact version added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattw79 View Post
Thanks for the quick response. I tried SMS, missed call, and VM with no notifications. Also, I have active calendar appt's that don't show up. Just before I downloaded this lock, I was using LockDevice V1.6 which I believe is just a mod to the stock windows lock. I had my appt's showing up then. I've since uninstalled your's, and lock device, soft reset and reinstalled yours with the same result. Didn't know if there is some reg edit I need to make to get it working. I believe this rom as CHT 2.0 if that makes any difference. The notifications in that work just fine, aven when I use the lock that comes with it. I have the CHT lock disabled because it is slow to react after you slide the bar. Your's and the stock windows lock are quick and responsive.
I just tested it on my phone and an emulator image with no problem. Do you know that the way it works is that you should get a number on the slider that indicates a notification? You would need to click the slider to have the notification icons appear.

It sounds like something is blocking or has replaced the stock notification subsystem (just a wild guess).

Give me some more information like what ROM you are using (build/date). Also, would you consider reflashing or hard resetting?

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 01-20-2011 at 12:01 AM.