View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Antenna / Reception

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Does the tp2 use a physical antenna at all or is it all software based? I am getting no more than 2 bars at anytime. Once in a long while it will be full bars for one tick for 2 secs then back to 2 bars or less. I live in the inner city so it is definitely not area coverage. This has never happened before. I have tried with many different roms including stock and its still the same.

This started happening after I replaced the screen half of the phone. I ask about the antenna because I still have almost a complete spare phone in parts that I can use to swap parts if I need to. Anyone with insight on this?
You could try the 2.37WV radio, which worked very well for some folks. You could also flash Vin's Neodium 2.37 ROM...click the Pluto banner in my sig. There's also an updatedSprint provisioning cab, which many have used in combination with 2.37 (if you're on Sprint).