View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 01:39 AM
NIKKG
Regular 'Geeker

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: q's about iphone4 on telus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexplorer View Post
i know that telus is both, I'm asking about I4. I do remember MM's bill, but he fixed that. i have a tp2 that I stealth tether using MM roms & Energy Roms for over a year now, telus has not questioned it. I find the reps around here really don't have a clue & the tech support don't speak english, I ask on this forum because most people here have a clue.
maybe someone who has an I4 on telus can tell me if it is gsm. and can it be stealth tethered?

this question is not really important, but, is gsm faster than cdma? thanks.
Obviously the iphone 4 has to be GSM because a CDMA version isn't out yet until they release the Verizon Iphone. I don't know much about Telus, but I assume they have 3G service and so its probably going to have speeds ranging from 2-5 mbps. Alot depends on how close a tower is and how congested the service is. I have no idea if you can stealth tether, check out forums on MyWi for Cydia to see if anyone brought that up. I would assume that you can stealth tether or else what's the point of having a program like MyWi in the first place if you can't do that.