View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:25 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Upgrade Suggestions???

I agree with you bro... I went ahead and got the EVO for the very same reasons...
While MS sorts out WP7 and Sprint can put something together that piques my interest. Then I will go back to MS. But for now... I'm enjoying everything from pandora to ESPN live scores to facebook to bing to goggles to qik to tiny shark... You name it...
I know pandora... I had it on my TP2 also... But my am radio sounds better than that. I got by with Slacker. That's what my old TP2 does now... It sits on a USB audio speaker base and plays Slacker via Wifi. And it charges my spare batteries.
At least it gets some love.
p.