View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 06:02 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: Windows Phone 7 for HD2 is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
lol I know, I have xp all around me, the only thing I can do is hijack my girlfriends vista machine so I can use chevron and get my reg edit on.
Both of my pcs at home are XP(SP3) so I would like to know if you tried it on XP? And if so what did you do. I have tried every hack out there and that I can think of, and Chevron Unlocker still gives my the "Uh Oh" error. Im still hopeful as I have seen some XP users (just about 3 lol) where able to successfully unlock with Chevron on XP.