View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:56 AM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *OFFICIAL* SPH-D700-DK28-8Gb-REL.tar.md5

I don't remember exactly where I got them but I have 2 versions of DK28. One has the whole .tar.md5 ending and the other just shows up as a zip file. Right after posting my last comment I tried to flash back to DK28 with Odin and the first version wouldn't work, even after removing the md5 extension....same thing you had "md5 is invalid". So then I tried the zip file version and it worked like a charm. I'll look for the link and post it here to the zipped version, but if you already have it then try that one instead of the .tar.md5 file.