View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 06:48 PM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[HOW TO] get your missing contacts to show up in the contacts list on a Droid X

There are a couple of ways:

1. Go to contacts, press menu, press view > Select the ones that are unchecked (only the ones you want), you will now see several reappear

If that doesn't work log into your gmail on your computer and click "contacts"

In the left hand column the 1st row says "my contacts" (note the total)

Towards the bottom notice "all contacts" - If that total is more, click on it.

At the top of the list of names click "all"

In the column to the right there is a box that says "add to my contacts", Dont worry it will not duplicate contacts. Click on "add to my contacts"

Now after this the phone will sync contacts automatically, if not, force the sync in the settings>accounts>google

Your missing contacts are now displayed

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson