View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:20 PM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[TIPS] for Droid Incredible Camera

I love my incredible and it's camera. I'm here to share what I've learned

1. There are filter effects such as sepia, negative, black and white, etc.

Open camera, click menu, effects

2. Tap to autofocus + hold to take the picture

3. Using no flash indoors provided me better quality pictures

4. The camera is too sharp IMO. To turn it down open the camera, click menu, click settings, click image properties, move up or down.

5. To zoom, click the +/- sign and run your finger along the bar on the screen until you are happy with the image

6. To add/remove date and time stamp

Open camera, click menu, click settings, scroll to bottom and check or uncheck box

7. To turn shutter sound off

Open camera, click menu, click settings, scroll to bottom and check or uncheck box

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.