View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:14 PM
yankees45us
Almost a VIP

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alher591 View Post
Is anyone else getting really slow tethering speeds on the shift. I purchased this thinking the tethering speeds where going to be high. but there are not... I came from a touch pro 2 which also had unbearable 56k modem speeds thinking the shift would do me a lot better but its 10 times worse. Is anyone else getting terribely slow speeds?
It's not the phone alone that sets the data speed. If the signal from the towers is not good then the speed won't be good. I had the tp2 and I tethered all the time with speeds sometimes between 1.5mb and 2 on good days. So it's most likely not the phone but the network. I would call sprint and see if there is a network problem. If not then you need a new a phone. Even with the original touch my tethering speeds were faster than 56k. Alot faster.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417